Omega Health Fish Oil (60 tabs) by Cornerstone Wellness MD
Omega Health is an ultra-purified, super high dose omega 3 supplement which is an integral part of the Cornerstone Wellness program. 60 capsules.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONLINE. TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE CALL 949-600-5100
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE CALL 949-600-5100
- OmegaHealth is an ultra-purified, super high dose omega 3 supplement which is an integral part of the Cornerstone Wellness program.
- Each softgel contains 460 mg of EPA and 180 mg of DHA for a total of 640mg per softgel.
- More impressive than the dose however is the purity. This is one of the most pure omega 3 oils available
anywhere, with the lowest levels of PCB, dioxin, mercury of any oil available in the world.
- The extreme purity is due to the proprietary three-stage, PureMax molecular distillation process. Whereas all the finest omega 3 supplements are molecularly distilled, our oil is the only one that is triple distilled resulting in mercury levels that are measured in parts per billion rather than parts per million like other high end omega 3.
- The oil is processed under a nitrogen blanket and packaged into cobalt blue glass jars to further protect it from oxygen and UV light. Many lower quality omega 3 supplements contain lipid peroxides when they go rancid and may be doing more harm than good due to membrane toxicity.
- Omega 3 supplementation is critical for the management of metabolic syndrome as it increases insulin sensitivity, lowers triglycerides, decreases endothelial inflammation, improves platelet function, lowers atherogenic, small dense LDL and improves arterial compliance resulting in better blood pressure control. Every patient with metabolic syndrome needs to be on Omega 3 supplementation.
- In addition to the cardio-protective effects, omega3 supplementation has tremendous and pervasive anti-inflammatory effects. In fact, the omega 6 to omega 3 ratio is what sets the pro-inflammatory/anti- inflammatory milieu for the entire system.
“This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease. The content and recommendations contained on this website have not been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are solely the opinion of the authors. Content contained on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never increase, reduce or discontinue any medication or treatment without first consulting your doctor.”